My photo
Cheney, Washington, United States
I love cats...& food xD!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Podcasting my way to mastery of English

I found a way to master my English in my country, and that is having access to listening comprehension through podcasts; I search for several places on the net, but I liked only one, it has topics that are really interesting for me, like politics, animals, Mr. Bean :) and so on. I think that I'm gonna commit myself to hear those podcasts at least daily, so in that way I'm not gonna lose my listening comprehension that I already reach just been here.

http://www.podcastsinenglish.com/pages/level1.shtml



1 comment:

Gina Petrie/CALE/ESLG said...

Nina,
Do you think that you will use the many activities/resources that each of these seems to offer? Also--I didn't know you liked Mr. Bean!
Gina